Welcome to the second ever Logos Book Club meeting! Our reading subject will be about the life of St. Maximus the Confessor! St. Maximus is one of the most important Church Fathers and played an essential role in my own conversion to Orthodox Christianity. Fr. Peter Heers has advocated that we read more about the life of the Saints, and so what better start than my favorite Church Father. Please purchase an entrance to the book club meeting, download the accompanying file to read, and then you will receive a group email the day of our meeting with a zoom link to join at 7:00pm est on Aug 17.
- Purchase Book Club access for $5.oo
- Download pdf file in following window.
- Read, highlight, reflect, critique, that is your copy.
- Receive and email from me with the zoom link for the book club meeting on Aug 17 @ 7:00pm est
- Join the book club meeting with the zoom link on Aug 17 @ 7:00pm est to discuss our reading with each other.
- Things to Keep In Mind
- highlight and mark aspects you like, dislike, and question.
- Ask yourself what you were the most important sections of the reading to you?
- Though maybe not the most important, what stood out to you and what did you learn new from the reading?
- There is no refund
- If a participant becomes a distraction to the group conversation, is belligerent, or won’t respect the other brothers and sisters in the book club they will be kicked out at anytime without refund.