Welcome to the Logos Book Club meeting! Our reading subject will be the very popular book The Master and Margarita. Make sure to get a copy or download the translation provided for your participation in the book club meeting! We will be reading chapter s 6-12. Please purchase an entrance to the book club meeting and then you will receive a group email the day of our meeting with a zoom link to join at 7:00pm est on Nov. 23.
- Purchase Book Club access for $5.oo
- Get your copy of The Master and Margarita book.
- Read, highlight, reflect, critique, that is your copy.
- Receive and email from me with the zoom link for the book club meeting on Aug 17 @ 7:00pm est
- Join the book club meeting with the zoom link on Aug 17 @ 7:00pm est to discuss our reading with each other.
- Things to Keep In Mind
- highlight and mark aspects you like, dislike, and question.
- Ask yourself what you were the most important sections of the reading to you?
- Though maybe not the most important, what stood out to you and what did you learn new from the reading?
- There is no refund
- If a participant becomes a distraction to the group conversation, is belligerent, or won’t respect the other brothers and sisters in the book club they will be kicked out at anytime without refund.